Occupational Safety & Health | Workshop | 2 Days
We deliver our promise of the best training to our customers.
- Possess good understanding of the OSHA 1994 and the Occupational Safety and Health committee Regulation 1996.
- Setup, organize and arrange an effective Safety and Health Committee
- Understand the responsibilities of both employers and employees towards safety at workplace.
- Develop the ability to conduct an effective plant inspection.
- Understand the cause of accident and know the effects to the workers and management.
- Carry out an effective accident investigation.
- Enhance the awareness and ability to identify and assess the presence of hazards, risks and take the necessary response to safeguard themselves.
- Familiar with application of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Who Should Attend
- OSH Practitioners
- Safety & Health Personnel
- Human Resource Personnel
- Safety and Health Committee Members
- Emergency Response Team Members
- All levels of employees and interested individuals
The Training Approach and Methologies
- Informative, dynamic & highly engaging presentation
- Interactive and fun
- User friendly handouts
- Attention-grabbing audio-visual aids, real scene photographs, video clips, multimedia presentation
- Hands-On experience
- Having completed the course, participants will be awarded with Certificate of Training.
Delivery of Certificate
- Certificate will be delivered to the client's correspondence address within 21 working days after course completion.