Chemical Spill Control Training Course | 1 Day
We deliver our promise of the best training to our customers.
The course will prepare the participants in handling emergencies in the event of chemical spill and the emergency protocols in handling emergency.
The course starts with theory session which will introduce the key principles of chemical spill control and will be followed by the practical session that will fully utilize the participant’s knowledge gained from the theory session. After going through both the theory and practical sessions, participants are expected to be capable in handling chemical spill in their workplace.
- Handle release and spillage of hazardous material
- Identify a hazardous material
- Take safety actions during an incidents
Who Should Attend
- OSH Practitioners
- Safety & Health Personnel
- Safety and Health Committee Members
- Emergency Response Team Members
- All levels of employees and interested individuals
- Physically and mentally fit
- Free to leave their work immediately to respond to an emergency
The Training Approach and Methologies
- Informative, dynamic & highly engaging presentation
- Interactive and fun
- User friendly handouts
- Attention-grabbing audio-visual aids, real scene photographs, video clips, multimedia presentation
- Hands-On experience
- Having completed the course, participants will be awarded with Certificate of Training.
Delivery of Certificate
- Certificate will be delivered to the client's correspondence address within 21 working days after course completion.
Validity of Certificate
- Without retraining, complete knowledge might be forgotten while skills may deteriorate rapidly when not being used / practiced. Therefore, yearly retraining is very much recommended.